WHEN GOD CREATED MAN

Here's a humorous fact on how God created man & how a man leads his life. (I bet it's really funny stuff).
Regards 2 all.
Prabeer Sarkar.


Attached File : 35 when god created man.zip downloaded: 288 times
Replies (13)

nice video

First just describe the file you have attached dear, what is it?

Why attention??

The file may not be usefule for someone, you should atleast give some reasons, usefulness and object of the file.

ohh

old stuff

/forum/messages/2008/10/14923_the_hard_truth.asp

u can check.

 

 

nice play

hi Tithi, it may b an old stuff but 2 b true 2 u I wasn't aware of it and I just wanted 2 share it with all the members of CAClub India.
Regards,
Prabeer Sarkar.

u sent the same MSG to me by Private Message Also... relax dear........dont take it personally. and what abt the book which u were asking me abt. have u got it?

Hi Tithi, don't u worry I'm not at all annoyed I just wanted 2 b true.
Sorry but I can't recall about any kind of book or exchange of any conversation between u & me b4.
Can U please elaborate abt the same.
Regards,
Prabeer.

 

pls relax, the two of u...

Private Message

Subject : hi!
Message :
Dear Tithi, I'm also been referred by many & searching 4 Munish Bhandari's book for Law but it's not available in Kolkata. Where do u live can u arrange it 4 me. Regards, Prabeer Sarkar.
From : PRABEER SARKAR

may be u forgot?

 i GUESS, it was supposed to be humorous.....surely thr is no humour left in it now...

nice

very nice video

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details