What would be my Salary

I am in my thirties.(Final)

I was in depression from a very long time.

I am having no technical skills.

After CA I will be a fresher.

What in hand salary can I expect after completing CA?

Replies (2)
Quick Summary
A CA Final student in their thirties asked about expected salary after qualifying despite being a fresher with no technical skills. The discussion highlighted typical starting salaries of Rs. 6-20 LPA, the importance of practical skills, and reassurance that career opportunities remain strong.

As a fresh CA, you can expect a starting annual salary between ₹6 LPA and ₹20 LPA depending on the employer (firms vs. industry). Your career growth will rely on acquiring practical skills like Advanced Excel and accounting software and leveraging the ICAI campus placement process. Your journey to qualifying is a mark of resilience; focus on your health and take the transition one step at a time.

Thanks for replying.

I was hopeless.

I am afraid whether I will get a good job after CA or not.

I am dependent on my family even at this age.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details