Easy Office

What's the most memorable moment of your life?

Page no : 2

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (3162 Points)
Replied 14 December 2013

Originally posted by : *RENU SINGH *
My awesome moment was when I lost my complier in 10th class ...  

and whole school was searching for it madly ...  I was in tears when I lost it .. but I was feeling so so spl when everyone got tensed for just my one book.   There were many precious things were stolen in school ... but not any teacher took interest in it ..even they used to scold students for carelessess ... But in my case my teachers including principal n  everyone was searching for my book  ... n search went from recess to school end (12.30 PM). My teachers were got so emotional that they even want to hold the whole school in queue to find my tanior.  And want to see a smile on my face. 

It was damn spl moment  ... and afterwards my whole class gifted me the same book I lost. I could never ever forget this moment ... and even till now It's the excellent moment of my life. 

You've reminded me of my school days. Thanks for sharingyes

HighFloat (I love to Read) (146 Points)
Replied 15 December 2013

My best moment in life was when i completed my articles nd i tell u what... No one can beat thay
1 Like

HighFloat (I love to Read) (146 Points)
Replied 15 December 2013

Sorry for my english... Poor engzlish problemo.

CA Roshan Jha (CA (Practice)) (858 Points)
Replied 15 December 2013

The Best moment in my life was when i saw my name on the notice board of my college as i secured 3rd rank in my college and 19th rank in university. The moment was more special as i had always performed poorly or below average prior to this. That moment changed my life comepeltely and now i am a sucessfull practicing CA. How can i ever forget that moment.

1 Like

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114215 Points)
Replied 15 December 2013

A different post....A nice one at that. Its really great to remember your special moments. By the way Sachin is also my role model. Its how down to dearth he is even after being so special.

Wish you many more comments from your ro;e model "Ryan Higa". 

My best moment is 08th February 2005 when i got my First Salary (Just after my Graduation) and it was my Dad's Birthday...The happiness and expression on his face that day is second to nothing.

1 Like

CA Dileep Surya Kumar (B.com, ACA, CS) (3786 Points)
Replied 17 December 2013

Originally posted by : Shrikant
Hi :) So this will be a weird post. Anyways, I just want to share with my CCI mates, the most memorable moment of my life, which has happened just a few days back. 

Disclaimer: You may most probably find it silly 

Before I actually tell you about it, I've to tell you something else. So I've two role models in my life. 

1. Sachin Tendulkar

2. Ryan Higa

I guess, most of you don't know who he is. So FYI, he makes videos on youtube (his channel has over 11 million subsribers). Just google "Ryan Higa" if you want to know more about him. All I can say is, he's the only celebrity, whom I admire as much as I admire Sachin Tendulker. 

So now I think I can tell you about my memorable moment. Since, I'm a huge fan of his, I'm following him on facebook. And a couple of days back, I had commented on one of his posts.

And to  my great amazement, he replied to my comment!!!

Here's the screenshot of the same.

My reaction after I saw his reply: 

Yes that's the most memorable moment of my life

(his reply to my comment).

So that's all about the most amazing moment of my life till date. Please give your views. And also please share yours. Thanks for reading!

One more thing to add is Articleship Completion from PM Rao , Yes Mr Shrikant ? cheeky

C A S.S.Agarwal, M.Com.,LL.B, (Managing Partner) (22026 Points)
Replied 28 January 2014

Very nice only inspieation can take to the top of every thing and there is no harm in it to follow someone.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: