WHAT IS MARRIGE

(Guest)

WHAT IS MARRIAGE

Marriage is a constitution; a bond that lasts a lifetime. It is on you to make it a long-lasting relationship. It takes a lifetime to recognize and realize the value of this bond. It is you who initiates and love and love culminates into marriage. However the bond has been well captured in quotes on marriage that briefly points out the entire metamorphosis and the journey of love through marriage.

These popular Marriage Quotes focuses on various aspects of marriage as experienced by people from various walks of life.

What counts in making a happy marriage is not so much how compatible you are, but how you deal with incompatibility

A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.

Or, put another way, and 'borrowed' from Pittman:
Why is it that people get married?
Because we need a witness to our lives.
There’s a billion people on the planet.
What does any one life really mean?
But in a marriage, you’re promising to care about everything…
The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things,
All of it… all the time, every day.
You’re saying “Your life will not go unnoticed because I will notice it.
Your life will not go unwitnessed - because I will be your witness
by Wife in the movie "Shall We Dance?"

As for his secret to staying married: "My wife tells me that if I ever
decide to leave, she is coming with me

There is nothing more admirable than two people who see eye-to-eye
keeping house as man and wife, confounding their enemies, and delighting
their friends.

Marriage is not a ritual or an end. It is a long, intricate, intimate dance together and nothing matters more than your own sense of balance and your choice of partner
It is not from reason and prudence that people marry, but from inclination.

Love is an ideal thing, marriage a real thing.

Marriage is the only war where you sleep with the enemy

The more you invest in marriage the more valuable it becomes

Love is an obsessive delusion that is cured by marriage

A great marriage is not when the 'perfect couple' come together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy differences

Marriage—as its veterans know well—is the continuous process of getting used to things you hadn't expected

Marriage has many pains, but celibacy has no pleasures.

Happy marriages begin when we marry the ones we love, and they blossom when we love the ones we marry

A simple enough pleasure, surely, to have breakfast alone with one's husband, but how seldom married people achieve it.

I have always considered marriage as the most interesting event of one's life, the foundation of happiness or misery

Marriage is popular because it combines the maximum of temptation with the maximum of opportunity.

Those marriages generally abound most with love and constancy that are preceded by a long courtship

Marry'd in haste, we oft repent at leisure

Though women are angels, yet wedlock's the devil.

It is not your love that sustains the marriage, but from now on, the marriage that sustains your love.

Marriage is one long conversation, checkered with disputes.

he who finds his wife finds what is good

Union gives strength

A happy wedlock is a long falling in love

We waste time looking for he perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love.