What is HSN Code of paper carry bags

what is the HSN code for printed paper carry bags
Replies (3)
Quick Summary
This discussion clarifies the HSN codes for paper carry bags, with one user providing 48192090 for printed bags at 12% GST. Another user suggests HSN code 48193000 for larger paper sacks and bags (over 40cm width) with an 18% GST rate. The conversation also includes a query about suitable kraft bags for a new healthy snack business.

HSN code - 48192090, GST rate applicable 12%.

Thanks for sharing the code. Btw, what bags do you use? You know, I've just started up my business, so I'd appreciate any advice you would give me. I'm going to produce and sell healthy snacks. That's why I'm looking for kraft bags. The best option I've found so far is this one https://www.interplas.com/stand-up-bags/kraft-stand-up-pouches. My friend recommended these bags. What do you think of them? Should I buy and try them? Waiting for your replies, folks. Thanks in advance! Best wishes.

HSN code 48193000 : Sacks and bags, having a base of a widtth of 40 cm or more," which are made of paper, paperboard, cellulose wadding, or webs of cellulose fibers. These items include cartons, boxes, cases, bags, and other packing containers made of these materials. It also covers box files, letter trays, and similar articles made of paper or paperboard, specifically used in offices, shops, or similar settings.

GST rate is 18%

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details