Easy Office
LCI Learning

What is GR Waiver under FEMA

Page no : 2

CS M Pota (Company Secreatary) (3180 Points)
Replied 21 June 2021

Dear Mehul,

Bill of Entry means Bill of Entry it can not be commercial or non commercial ok. You send facts with copy of your pre import correspondence to your banker. Your banker will sure issue GR waiver latter. You may call  me in respect of this issue.

Deepak Yaraguppi (2 Points)
Replied 17 November 2021

I'm exporting goods to Saudi Arabia. Value is Rs. 46000/-

Please guide me what documents are required & the export procedure through UPS / DHL.

Do I need GR waiver?

Thank you

Deepak

UJWAL (ARTICLE) (22 Points)
Replied 28 April 2022

Can anyone please give us format for GR 

Shankar Vaishnav (2 Points)
Replied 18 July 2022

We have exported a goods in the year March-20 as a sample purpose, We can not take any gr waiver because of Goods value is AUD 102.5. But mistakenly we can not mention that goods was sent as sample purpose in invoice & packing list and shipping bill also file under scheme code that 00. Bank demanded to clear this outstanding from EDPMS list. There is any chance can we change this scheme form 00 to 99.

Regards,

S Shah (2 Points)
Replied 15 February 2023

Hello, 

If there is descripancy in date of GR & SB than.

SB Date is 13.011.2018 & Print Date is 14.11.2018 where as GR date is 14.11.2018.

So AD Bank says why SB issued before GR & why GR issued if SB generated.

All othe rdocs i.e. HAW, MAW, Insurance n other are issued on 14.11.2018 only.

Plz send solution of this.

Chandru Kanth (2 Points)
Replied 04 April 2023

i want to send a  machine to supplier for repair to Germany do i need to take Gr wavier

Niyati (Student) (6202 Points)
Replied 10 April 2023

Under the Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA) of India, a GR Waiver is required for certain foreign exchange transactions.

If you are sending a machine to a supplier for repair in Germany, it is likely that you will need to make a payment for the repair services, which may involve a foreign exchange transaction.

Srinivas thanabalan (2 Points)
Replied 30 May 2023

Cargo imported and kept in bonded warehouse without paying duty. Before fund transaction take place supplier intimated  his client that cargo send by them is defective and ask his client to arrange re-export the same to them.  Now cargo is at warehouse for more than 4 month's.  Whether GR is essential for re-export? In the meantime customer applied for GR waiver with their bank. They shared few code for issuing Gr waiver letter. On that defective cargo fall on scheme code 5. But the bank reject that scheme stating it's for eou unit. Our customer is trader. Whether GR waiver is must in this case to re-export?  Now warehouse charges increase every month and supplier won't accept this loss. Please advise option without Gr  waiver letter

Johnson Jo (2 Points)
Replied 31 August 2023

Hi there am about to export a machinery from india to overseas for a work related , do i have to re import the machinery back or i have the option of destroying the machine there in overseas, why because re importing the machine will cost a bomb and destroying there is a good option in my case, i was asked for gr waiver by the shipper , which my bank refuses to give . someone please help me 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: