Easy Office
LCI Learning

What is better to do with ca

Page no : 2

Ganesh - ACA, LCS (-) (183 Points)
Replied 01 March 2013

Piyush... CA + CS is very good... plus thr hv been some sweeping changes in CWA course... (i happd to know only 2 days back)...

1  in cwa articleship has been increased to 3 yrs now...

2  in cwa articleship has been made compulsory now.. the new rule says that u hv to complete about 6 mths of articleship to be eligible to appear in CWA Final exam... (it means that the concept of Grad.CWA is gone now)

3  so CS is the only course left now which can be taken up & done side-by-side of CA... (in CS articleship is optional... & if u pass cs final but dont go for articleship, u can still become a Licentiate CS - like me)

syllabus of both the courses has changed a lot in jan 2013... so to sum up u can go for CS, LLB or any diploma in finance,etc. (i think CS LLB is d best)

atb.. do well :)

CA Piyush (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT - PRACTICE)   (361 Points)
Replied 05 March 2013

THANK U ALL AND SPECIALLY GANESH FOR GIVING MOST ACCURATE SUGGESTION TO ME.

I REACHED TO THE CONCLUSION THAT CA IS SUFFICIENT IN ITSELF BUT IF I WANT TO PERFORM MORE THAN CS WILL BE BEST.

PALASH RAKHSHIT I APPRICIAT UR ADVISE THAT U WERE STOPPING ME FROM DOING CWA ACCORDING TO UR WORSE EXPERIENCE. THE WORST THING OF U IS UR TONE OF SPEAKING WHICH MAKE UR PRECIOUSE REPLY MEANINGLESS. U HAVE DONE BOTH THAT MEANS ONCE U WERE ALSO A IMMATURE BOY AND THOUGHT CA AND CWA LIKE A FOOTBALL. IF I WAS DOING SAME MISTAKE THEN U SHOULD TELL IT TO ME POLITLY.

1 MORE THING I WANT TO ASK THAT AFTER THIS QUERY I POSTED SOME STUDY RELATED QUESTIONS IN FORUM BUT HAS NOT RECIEVED ANY REPLY YET. PLZ GUIDE ME WHERE AND WHEN TO POST QUESTIONS SO THAT I GET REPLIES ?

mbajamesbond (Chasing IPCC May 2014) (107 Points)
Replied 13 March 2013

Buddy you can do CFA as well if you are intrested in investment banking.

Kumar A. Ranjan (Student) (1588 Points)
Replied 08 April 2013

I think the discussion is now cleared.. i got many clarification too .. thanks

Kumar A. Ranjan (Student) (1588 Points)
Replied 19 April 2013

Please Join this community....share your knowledge..

/community/karma-poised-to-be-a-professional-4411.asp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: