What if I've completed my articleship hrs before last day?

Hi, I am working with a Big-four and according to calculations I've completed the required no. of hours of articleship ie. (3yrs * 52 weeks * 35 hrs) = 5460 hrs almost 8 months before my due date of ending the articlechip as per regulaions. What can I do now? My principal does not want to agree to this, but I have his certified expense statements which shows my work timings and from there it can be concluded I've done my requisite hours.

Kindly advise!

Replies (3)

Dont take the regulations of 8 hrs a day literally...u cant win...it ll waste of tym and relation for u

mohan is right !

35 hours per week is minimum decided, it's not a defined standard

 

But 45 hrs is...and we are supposed to get comp-off hrs...aint we??

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details