We All Miss You Ankur Bro...

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)

18 March 2011  

Dear All,

No need to tell you all separately that we are ( CCI family) completing almost

2.5 months without presence of the Evergreen CCI  Helping hand Member Ankur  Garg Sir..

Since  last 2.5 months ( i.e  from 31st dec-2010) I don’t think Ankur sir even logged into CCI.

why its so? is there any strong reason behind that. ?

Oky ! I agree that there may be some Very Personal reason because of which he is not able to find enough time to visit CCI. But  I don’t think that in last 2.5 months ankur sir  don’t even have the time to visit/login into CCI A/C ? don’t you feel strange?

I request  you all to don’t take  this post otherwise

I know that I am not the only person missing ankur sir. Every member of CCI is missing ankur sir’s posts/comments/Articles/guidance…am very sure about it.

I Request You all members plz share here if you have any idea about Ankur sir

Is he Out of Station since last two months? Or any other reason kya?

I am sure that  most  of the senior members/Admin/moderators/ may have  some idea, please let us know the reason.

I request Balu sir, Sanjay sir,Ravi sir, Surendra  sir, Viven sir, Manmohan, Dashrath sir, Aditya sir, to get in touch with Ankur sir  n lets us know the reason & lets sort out the matter if any.

All my dear friends am requesting you all to convey  you massage here for ankur sir, so that we can see him online soon…

Kya Vo Din Phirse Ayenge? Jab ankur sir  almost  roj online hote the.

Expecting at least two line words from you all …

Best Regards

SAN.