Easy Office
LCI Learning

Wasn't the may16-law paper unfair? hope d results are not!!

Page no : 5

Apurvakumar k shah (Senior Auditor) (417 Points)
Replied 17 July 2016

how u confidently said ? Ashok..
1 Like

Apurvakumar k shah (Senior Auditor) (417 Points)
Replied 17 July 2016

have you any information ? Ashok

CA srujankumar (CA) (245 Points)
Replied 17 July 2016

hi! ashok! do u hv any infn abt auditing valuation.ca anurag sir told that law was valued liberally yar.

Nishant (Accounts Assistant) (378 Points)
Replied 17 July 2016

Hi Apurvakumar, i do not have any particular inside info. as such

However i am appearing for Law paper since May 13 and have observed that we don't get good marks inspite of writing the answers by giving correct section reference and correct conclusion

I had got certified copies of my law paper and was really disheartened to see the correction

i had got 2/4 for the questions where i had written answers perfectly cut to cut (as per their material with Sec. No.s)

and also 2/4 for the answers where i had not written not so perfect answers ( in my own words without Sec no.s)

CA Rajdeepsinh Kanchava (Senior accountant at KPO)   (736 Points)
Replied 17 July 2016

Ashok

I have also felt the same thing in my audit paper of november 2015...I had mentioned correct SAs Corresponding companies act sections nd also case laws in 2-3 answers (where they had provided in institute material) still what I got was 2/4 only... 

I dnt know y paper checker do not consider our hard work nd time that we invest at each nd every attempt

6 months time period is not at all a shorter one...

Hope to get good marks this time...

All the best to all for tomorrow's result.....

3 Like

CA srujankumar (CA) (245 Points)
Replied 17 July 2016

yes rajdeep, last time auditing valuation was unfair
1 Like

Maithili (1) (476 Points)
Replied 17 July 2016

Originally posted by : Rajdeepsinh
AshokI have also felt the same thing in my audit paper of november 2015...I had mentioned correct SAs Corresponding companies act sections nd also case laws in 2-3 answers (where they had provided in institute material) still what I got was 2/4 only... I dnt know y paper checker do not consider our hard work nd time that we invest at each nd every attempt6 months time period is not at all a short one...Hope to get good marks this time...All the best to all for tomorrow's result.....

You just said it,,

Very true rajdeep

1 Like

Replied 17 July 2016

And now im hearing from my friends that only 4 marks are given as 'Grace marks ' in law

What about Q.4c relating to Insurance Act which was out of deleted portion ?

1 Like

CA Saurabh (PRACTICE) (1019 Points)
Replied 17 July 2016

Sorry but it is hard to believe after lienient checking institute is giving grace marks
(i mean if it turned out to be true it would be blessings in disguise to all of us) but at CA level and that too at CA FINAL level!!
Fingers Crossed..

Replied 18 July 2016

Dear Friends, finally the result day is here

Kindly post your feedback with respect to correction of Law Paper

All the Best for your results

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register