Want to know about financial market

Dear Friends,

       I am very much interested to learn about  financial market... I want to have a wide knowledge in shares and stocks.. Any one tell me the list of websites through which I can learn them...

Replies (4)

5 paisa.com

cnbctv

Thanks Sumit

https://tinyurl.com/yz2jfvb

Can I invest directly in stock market or invest through mutual funds?

Where do we invest our long term money?

Where can I get better returns which can beat inflation?

 

The answer for both the questions is investing in stock market. Once you decide to invest in stock market, you have got two options. The option one is to invest directly in stock market and the option two is to invest through mutual funds.

https://www.holisticinvestment.in/stock-market-vs-mutualfund

 

Regards

Ramalingam K, MBA, CFP,

Director and Chief Financial Planner,

Holistic Investment Planners

“Best Performing Financial Advisor Award” Winners from CNBC TV18

www.holisticinvestment.in

(Follow us on):-

https://www.facebook.com/holisticinvestmentplanners

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details