Waiver of additional fees paid for AOC-4 for OPC

Hello all,

I have filed AOC-4 and MGT-7 for an OPC for the FY-19-20 on 23-01-2021 for which I have to pay additonal fees to tune of Rs.18000 for both. Can I claim the refund for the same as per the latest waiver of additional fees vide notification General Circular No.04/2021   F.No. 01/34/2013 CL-V -Part-III.

Please advice on the same and also if refund can be claimed, can I claim it through regular refund from which is listed on MCA?

Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/news/relaxation-of-additional-fee-in-filing-all-aoc-4-e-forms-by-mca-19349.asp

Replies (1)

i am also looking for the same information, plz tell if you found one.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details