Voice and Accent training stuffs

Hello freinds

I am sharing  training module for  improving accent in english and pronunciation

Thanks and Regards

Maninder


Attached File : 40 voice and accent training material.doc downloaded: 493 times
Replies (5)

Very useful. Thnx for sharing.

thanks dude

thanks for this useful work

During accent neutralization training, pupil are taught how to speak neutral accent. This training helps to remove mother tongue influence. It helps you to speak English with a certain rhythm which doesn't sound bad at all. Ref: https:www.neutralaccent.com

Dear Maninder

I know it is v v old, but could you please share the accent training stuff that you had shared earlier. I can't find it and I really need it. 

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details