VIRTUAL AICTISS- ADVANCE ITT

Quick Summary
Many users are encountering an 'SRN does not exist' error when trying to register for the Virtual Adv ITT course, preventing them from accessing the training. Several individuals have tried contacting the authorities via email with little success. One user shared a potential solution involving filling out a Google Form to receive login credentials via email, while another suggested emailing helpdeskitt@icai.in with specific details. It appears that registration might have been intended to start from June 1st for eligible candidates.

Hello khushboo,

Can you please help me out what are the steps you followed after logging in.

My course is not starting after logging in.

Hi,

 

I am facing the same issue. Moreover, the helpdesk is also not resolving the query, The mails are unanswered. Kindly assist for the same.

I am also facing the same problem. Almost daily i try to make my login account but i receive SRN no. doesn't exist. Even dropped a mail to respective authority but till now haven't received any solution. Kindly help me with this

I am also encountering the same issue. Kindly help.

Hello everyone. Hope all are well in covid situation.  Our institute has come up virtual mode to combat the issue of course completion without any delay. 

Everyone is facing the problem of SRN doesn't exist. Right? 

Just mail to the mentioned address -helpdeskitt @ icai.in

Message- my name is....  having nro.....  .I have cleared my finals in nov 2019 and waiting to apply for membership. Kindly provide me with login and password details so that i can get registered for virtual course. 

Regards, 

Abc

 

Note: dont forget to write ur srn number guys... They will check in their records whether u r genuine or not and give back d details to you in maximum 24 hrs. 

Enjoy all and stay healthy and fit. 

hello everyone

just email at respective id and wait .

they will revert back and provide you the login details till 1st june if u r eligible.

The registration will be available from 1st june.

The registration will start from 1st june.

I'm also Facing the same issue please help.

I wanna go with virtual mcs and advance itt but when i register for the course im encountering the SRN does not exist error. i have my attempt in Nov, kindly respond if your issue resolved

To register for virtual MCS Adv itt/MCS

You have to fill the Google Form then you will get the login credentials through mail.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfpo8JF7ZDvtMMkJ5xILMCZcfs9EZ_1DPChk0HfZluaRvZ2rw/viewform

Hi. I am also facing the same error please guide me how to deal with this?

same here, facing the issue of registration number does not exist

I have this unique problem with advance IT (virtual) program with respect to solving the excel excercise... typically I view, download and solve the worksheet. there is no option to upload. inspite of solving the exercise multiple times..I am unable to move on as status "completed" doesn't appear. please help

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details