VIRTUAL AICTISS- ADVANCE ITT

Hello everyone. I qualified my CA in Nov 2019 and now when I am trying to reg myself for Virtual Adv ITT course my SRN does not exist is the error appearing. How to reg for the same.

Please help.

Any help will doo.

 

Replies (28)
Quick Summary
Many users are encountering an 'SRN does not exist' error when trying to register for the Virtual Adv ITT course, preventing them from accessing the training. Several individuals have tried contacting the authorities via email with little success. One user shared a potential solution involving filling out a Google Form to receive login credentials via email, while another suggested emailing helpdeskitt@icai.in with specific details. It appears that registration might have been intended to start from June 1st for eligible candidates.

Have inboxes you

Same here. Please help

Unable to register for virtual adv. ITT course due to SRN no. does not exist error.

Have inboxed you Smriti

Same thing happening again and again.... N its saying class will start from 12th may live. 

I'm also facing same problem, sir it is showing a error of your SRN no is not exist. I mailed to the concerned authorities so many times but no reply from them, can anyone help me.Because from today onwards will be started.

Same Problem. Please help. Its starting from today

Hitesh,Why cant you publicly tell about the solution

I am also encountering registration number does not exist error. kindly provide the solution so we can start our classes.

No solution received till now 

Pls let me kno wat to do

U got the solution?

Which hitesh sent u

 

Hey all... I have received the Login Credentials via e-mail and have completed one session also successfully. For those who are still confused with the login issue, check your Mail box.

Not sure.....I tried

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details