VINOD GUPTA OR BHANWAR BHORANA ?

VINOD GUPTA OR BHANWAR BHORANA ?
Replies (14)
bhanwar borana anyday is better....his handwritten notes are the best
Yes for exam purposes bb sir is the best
BHANWAR BHORANA notes are crisp
for example what should be the preference ?
bro....bb note excellent hae..........
The kind of volume VG sir book 📙 has
Go for BB sir ! Exam oriented approach

Hello Friends!

I do not want to comment on any teacher. There is no Comparison of Vinod Gupta Sir in CA Profession and CA Coaching.

I was a student of Vinod Gupta Sir and I am working in tax department of Ernst& Young. What I am today is because of knowledge given by VG Sir.

In our firm students are not allowed to attend any coaching except by VG Sir. All our partners and directors of EY are students of VG sir.

Friends if u want to learn tax and make career in taxation in big4 then only Vinod Gupta Sir can help you!!

He is not only a legend but God of Direct taxes

His modules are like Bhagwad Gita!!!!

Hello Friends!

I do not want to comment on any teacher. There is no Comparison of Vinod Gupta Sir in CA Profession and CA Coaching.

I was a student of Vinod Gupta Sir and I am working in tax department of Ernst& Young. What I am today is because of knowledge given by VG Sir.

In our firm students are not allowed to attend any coaching except by VG Sir. All our partners and directors of EY are students of VG sir.

Friends if u want to learn tax and make career in taxation in big4 then only Vinod Gupta Sir can help you!!

He is not only a legend but God of Direct taxes

His modules are like Bhagwad Gita!!!!

Hello Friends!

I do not want to comment on any teacher. There is no Comparison of Vinod Gupta Sir in CA Profession and CA Coaching.

I was a student of Vinod Gupta Sir and I am working in tax department of Ernst& Young. What I am today is because of knowledge given by VG Sir.

In our firm students are not allowed to attend any coaching except by VG Sir. All our partners and directors of EY are students of VG sir.

Friends if u want to learn tax and make career in taxation in big4 then only Vinod Gupta Sir can help you!!

He is not only a legend but God of Direct taxes

His modules are like Bhagwad Gita!!!!

Vinod Gupta Sir is regarded as GURU OF TAXATION, He is a true legend, No one can stand in front of him. Do not think of any other teacher than Vinod Gupta Sir.

CA Vinod Gupta(VG) Sir is the best because Bhanwar borana books are of intermediate level... you cant pass CA final exams by studying bb sir books only

The time has change that C.A can be cracked by mugging up things. Institute now asks question which can only be interpreted by applying the practical knowledge which can only Mr Vinod Gupta which he is doing since the time my father my elder brother were doing C.A. taxation is not a subject for mugging up provisions and form no. Only please choose wisely its ur precious time which won't be reimbursed by anyone.

Hey Ravi,

I tried finding you at Linkedin. I assume I have some doubts regarding the above that need to be resolved. Can you please let me know your linkedin Id. 

Thank You.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details