Very surgent ...pls help!

Shouvik Chakraborty (B.COM CA FINAL ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE)   (120 Points)

22 October 2011  

I have deposited the service tax payable by cheque drwan in favour of "Yourselves - A/c Service Tax". After a couple of days our banker informed me that, the cheque was not drawn correctly, that is it will not be "Yourselves - A/c Service Tax". I have deposited many cheques in the past in the same name. My banker also inorm me that the head has been changed and the correct head is posted in the internet. I have checked several times on the official site of Service Tax but not find any topic about this. Can any help me? What will be correct name to whome I should drawn the service tax cheque. Guys please help me to solve this problem! Its very urgent!!!