Easy Office
LCI Learning

very gud news again reg transfer

Page no : 2

Rajan Gupta (C.A. final student) (277 Points)
Replied 30 June 2009

until and unless u see it on the site or in writing don't believe anyone..... Institute ka naya president paagal hai.... All this exercise of stopping transfers was to stop students from taking dummy .... but till date you cannot find a room at Laxmi Nagar because it is full of dummies... That crazy fool advised its members not to take classes after 9:30 am. But everyone takes classes till 10:45 or 11.

Nobody can do anything against it. If you want to promote genuine articleship raise the stipend. Koi 3 saal muft mein kaam nahi karta. At least not me.

Shikha (CA Final Student) (82 Points)
Replied 01 July 2009

Well,  I hope its not rumour

CA.Shaleen Srivastava (CA , CWA*, Bcom(H)) (1999 Points)
Replied 01 July 2009

say something only after anncouncement (Institute par koi barosa nahi kab kya kar de

Replied 01 July 2009

please institute stipend ke bare me soche, if its incease to 7000-8000/- to shayad koi dummy na le

Prachi (Article) (22 Points)
Replied 01 July 2009

Who told you that its a confirmed news? What is the definition of "soon"? And what are those conditions? I think its all rumour.

Sumit Jain (CA) (4760 Points)
Replied 01 July 2009

jaiiiiii hooooooooooooo

CA Ram (student) (369 Points)
Replied 01 July 2009

raise the stipend to atleast 5000............ mehengai ka jamana hai bhai....... i guess we should all email this proposal to our president.

CA. Shikha (Chartered Accountant) (4143 Points)
Replied 01 July 2009

Gr8 news for CA Articles if such notification comes in the future.....

Ashish Malhotra (article assistant) (26 Points)
Replied 01 July 2009

can u please tell me the conditions?????????????

Kushal Khator ( CA ) (562 Points)
Replied 01 July 2009

sitpend badne ka khwab toh chorr hi do......guys

yaha toh stipend hi nahi milta hain.......

Subhendu S Sanyal (B.Com(C.S.),CA FINAL ) (664 Points)
Replied 01 July 2009

THE INST. HAS BROUGHT RELIEF TO STUDENTS WHO WANT TRANSFER ..BUT IN MY CASE CAN I WRITE PCC IN IN NOV. 2009...? I am a pe-ii student(through PE-I stream)...i gave PE-II EXAM in june 2009...i am hoping to clear...suppose i dont clear (GOD FORBID IT HAPPENS) CAN'T I WRITE PCC EXAM IN NOVEMBER 2009...???? ONE MORE POINT...... SUPPOSE I REGISTER FOR PCC NOW(BEFORE RESULTS) AND AFTER THE RESULTS COME I CLEAR PE-II WILL I BE ELIGBLE TO REGISTER FOR FINAL....WILL MY PCC REGISTRATION STANDS CANCELLED...? PLEASE HELP...???

jignesh l bhatia (CA) (78 Points)
Replied 01 July 2009

hey what r the  conditions??

AASHRITA SOBTI (Chartered Accountants) (24 Points)
Replied 01 July 2009

i dont think this is a rumour as it is declared by VG Sir.

Please pass on the notification details

Replied 01 July 2009

pata nahi all CA`s are not know the pareshaani of student regarding stipend. 

when they are student they also feel like this  but when they become CA  , i cant understand that why they are not look into their past experienc of student>

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 01 July 2009

Same thinking here, mate. Agrwal had said in one or 2 months back that he would be making a committee who will list out what will be the conditions on which transfers will be allowed. BUT ANSWER ONE QUESTION FRIENDS? cAN ANYBODY PREDICT LIFE. KAUNSA CIRCUMSTANCE HOGAA JISME HUMMEY TRANSFER LENAA PADHEY. Can Agrwal and his cronies predict life.

I certainly would not welcome if ICAI tried to do something chidambaram did in 2005  ie INCREASING TAX EXEMPTION RATES BUT DISALLOWING STD DEDUCTION. Let's watch and see. For now, i can say kuttey ke dum 1000 saal mein bhi seedhey nahi ho saktey

Originally posted by :Rajan Gupta
" until and unless u see it on the site or in writing don't believe anyone..... Institute ka naya president paagal hai.... All this exercise of stopping transfers was to stop students from taking dummy .... but till date you cannot find a room at Laxmi Nagar because it is full of dummies... That crazy fool advised its members not to take classes after 9:30 am. But everyone takes classes till 10:45 or 11.
Nobody can do anything against it. If you want to promote genuine articleship raise the stipend. Koi 3 saal muft mein kaam nahi karta. At least not me.
"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: