Vat on e-commerce

Akhil (MBA) (24 Points)

06 August 2015  

Hi there 

I have the following question for the following subject, 

a. Regarding VAT and CST  (mutli state )

b. Regarding Entry Tax

Following are the sitution 

a. Delear is registered in one state say Uttar Pradesh 

b. Dealer Buy a goods form another state say punjab (one unit of shirt), he (dealer) is not regiested there nethier its his residing in that state 

c. Dealer sold these goods to a end consumer say Mr Gupta  residing in andhra pradesh who buy this goods for there personal usage and not for reselling ,he (dealer)  is not regiested there nethier its his residing in that state 

My Question are

1. How VAT and CST will charged,, if goods are not entering in UP but ownership  of goods remain with the delear situated in UP throught out the trasit , goods are pay on delivery nature buyer will have to pay only when goods arrived at there door step, if buyer refuse to pay on delivery, goods get returened to the buyer situtaed in UP,then what will happen 

2. Say instead of andhra pradesh goods are sold to west bengal (  Non resisdent, ungreistered dealer), now state have charged us entry tax at the rate of 1% which is paid by Carrier now will this one percent absolve us from any sort of tax laibity (i.e VAT or CST)  or we have further pay any sort of VAT or CST 

3. Can my supplier pay VAT on my behalf?