Value of goal.

Goal is a dream with dead line. . . . if your goal does not inspire u-4 "action", than u have not found the right goal or rather u don't have respect towards it. . . .
Replies (9)

very correctly quoted bro

SMART Goals

If you ask most people what is their one major objective in life, they would probably give you a vague answer, such as, "I want to be successful, be happy, make a good living," and that is it. They are all wishes and none of them are clear goals.

Goals must be SMART:

1. S--specific. For example, "I want to lose weight." This is wishful thinking. It becomes a goal when I pin myself down to "I will lose 10 pounds in 90 days."

2. M--must be measurable. If we cannot measure it, we cannot accomplish it. Measurement is a way of monitoring our progress.

3. A--must be achievable. Achievable means that it should be out of reach enough to be challenging but it should not be out of sight, otherwise it becomes disheartening.

4. R--realistic. A person who wants to lose 50 pounds in~30 days is being unrealistic.

5. T--time-bound. There should be a starting date and a finishing date.

 

VERY WELL SAID...

KEEP SHARING...

GOOD POST!!

truely said....

THNAK YOU, Sanjay ji. THANK YOU, Aryan.

 

Some words are so over-used that they have lost their true identity. For example : Great, Goal ...

 

If I have set a goal for myself, I'll pursue it with all the necessary attributes, i.e., I'll follow the SMART route. But, more often than not, what I embark upon is not a goal but a wish as pointed out by Sanjay Ji, resulting in  Hardik's " your goal does not inspire u-4 "action" " - situation. Wish does not light the candle of motivation, goal does.

 

 

Great post...just bcoz of the contribution of all members...keep it up...

thanks Hardik...

"Goals allow you to control the direction of change in your favor." 

Originally posted by : Aryan Singhania

VERY WELL SAID...

KEEP SHARING...

GOOD POST!!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details