Easy Office

Value of c.a

Page no : 2

Rahul Sharma (----------) (8187 Points)
Replied 23 July 2012

Originally posted by : Ravindra Ojha

Excellent quote man, good......

CA Mayank Tulsyan (B.Com(H), ACA) (274 Points)
Replied 23 July 2012

A thinking Out of the league.. Good one.!

Rajan Gupta (C.A. final student) (277 Points)
Replied 23 July 2012

I strongly disagree wih this article.... until and unless ICAI stops the inflow of so many students the value of the profession will not increase. There must be limited inflow just like IIT and IIM and barrier at entry level rather than at final level. ICAI goes the other way round. Moreover CA's lack basic communication skills due to which they lack behind MBA's. I have still not understood the rationale behind the long 3 year training @ 1500 pm. Training can be standardised if there are lesser no. of students coming at the CPT entry level and ICAI can effectively monitor the same. I think there is utter chaos in this course and its regulatory body. If by working so hard a professional gets 4 lacs pa then he is underemployed.

1 Like

Ganeshbabu K (Audit and Tax Advisory) (48559 Points)
Replied 23 July 2012

SEE IF ONE FEELS THAT HE IS WORTHY TO GET 6 FFIG SALARY,AND NOT GETTING JOB

INSTEAD SEARCHING JOB,BETTER START PRACTICE

NO NEED TO WORK UNDER SOME ONE..WE ARE THE BOSS ..THEN

IF WE R ABLE TO GET SUCCESS IN PRACTICE,ALL THESE JOBS PLACES NO WHERE

Shashank (Manager) (800 Points)
Replied 23 July 2012

@ Rajan: The article is not about the comparision with MBAs or what we lack, it is about what we are capable of doing. So please don't misinterpret the article.

CA Ankit Pratap Singh (Chartered Accountant) (93 Points)
Replied 23 July 2012

Hi..

I am not agree with Ketan. For earning,you have to spend (for building contacts,general expenses, diwali/holi gifts,etc..) you will see that no one can survive in Rs. 4,00,000 P.a.

Gaurav (Professional) (46 Points)
Replied 23 July 2012

I agree with ankit  and what ketan has explained is just what a CA can do but truth is that whether a small town CA can be able to do this and yet another fact is that CA are accepting jobs for just 20000pm so you could imagine what the worth of CA final student. A small town CA when comes to big cities he is most of the times not even given an oppotunity and Firms are insisting on whether you have done SOX audit, system audits etc etc so how could a guy can learn all those things and expertise his knowledge and confidence when he is not getting an opportunity to learn these.

Truly speaking CA final students have to accept job for 15-20 in a big cities is it worth? 

CA Anushree jain (CA) (1531 Points)
Replied 23 July 2012

execellent work shashank....

thanks for article

CA Anushree jain (CA) (1531 Points)
Replied 23 July 2012

@ ankit and gaurav let me be very clear to you that its knowledge that matters if someone belomg to small town he will have to excel himself there is not any other option why any private company will over pay and if that company is getting much knowledgeable guy than why company will notr recruit him

and for these treason we can not blame ICAI or CA profession

and as ketan mentioned there are many options available that a CA can do and for doing something in life  you do not need to wait for time opportunity is all around one needs to judge it thats it

so i request you to stop blaming CA profession...

and whats the problem if someone who has come from small town accepts job at lower package....for getting something you need to pay too

he can excel with time this lower package will not be him for whole of life naa

siva (articled assistant) (31 Points)
Replied 23 July 2012

Excellent quote boss

selvaraj (acc) (824 Points)
Replied 24 July 2012

share more

CA ADITYA KEJRIWAL (SERVICE) (33 Points)
Replied 10 November 2012

Great man......I have qualified as CA but yet never thought of it.....Till now just cursing myself for opting CA as my career......But now I am proud o be a CA.

But I am not finding a job......just sitting at home.....plez help if u can,,,,,,,,,

Ashwin (CA Final) (242 Points)
Replied 18 December 2012

Awesome Post....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: