Easy Office

Utilization of time when waiting for results

Page no : 3

Ganisht (CA Final) (196 Points)
Replied 18 December 2010

thanks for writing a good article to increase investment in Indian Economy.

It will really motivate someone to invest in Share Market.

I am also thinking to invest in IPO's now.

anil (article clerk) (74 Points)
Replied 18 December 2010

thanks for  u r suggestion... useful suggestion

navya (STUDENT) (1762 Points)
Replied 18 December 2010

NICE JOB.....

manoj (student) (5205 Points)
Replied 18 December 2010

also sir  i would like to tell u if u dont want to risk in real world then the virtual site like

www.moneybhai.com    is also a good one also u can get reward in real money den u can start u r trade

Mandar (*****) (212 Points)
Replied 18 December 2010

THANKS VIKASH.....BUT ARE WE ALLOWED TO DO STOCK TRADING SIMULTANEOUSLY WITH ARTICLESHIP?....AS TRADING TAKES PLACE FROM 9AM TO 3.30PM !

CA. ANKUR JAIN (CA.....) (2800 Points)
Replied 18 December 2010

thanks yaaaaaar a helpfull post

Vikash Maheshwari (learner) (6358 Points)
Replied 18 December 2010

Originally posted by : Man of Goodtimes

THANKS VIKASH.....BUT ARE WE ALLOWED TO DO STOCK TRADING SIMULTANEOUSLY WITH ARTICLESHIP?....AS TRADING TAKES PLACE FROM 9AM TO 3.30PM !

hi.............my purpose is nt to get u into share trading as a full tym job...infact ,shre mkt was jst a suggestion frm my side to have that something extra,......extra edge,extra knwledge,and of course extra income.........being in d finance feild ,it came to me 1st....there r many other things too which u can do to add value to ur career.....may b some diploma course in any subject matter...........i knw to most of us getting a degree of CA is more than enough.......but i feel nothing is evr enough...have to keep learning .........and regarding stock mkt,u dnt have to b a broker.u can open ur dmat a/c,get a trading a/c along wid it if u want to sell/purchase urself ,or contact a broker......there r many gud options.........no need to actively get involved.......invest little ,keep a track on d price of share of d company u have invested in evry nw and then.....................and d biggest advantage of buying shares of companies, i feel,is getting annual reports of companies and getting a chance to attend its gm.............we get real practical exposure of hw things work and of course interpret d balance sheet as this is wat we staudy.........hopefully i m able to clarify ur confusion........i nvr meant u to get into full tym share trading and hamper ur articleship........... 

2 Like

(Guest)

gud job frnd........

keep it up

juhi_ca24 (article) (65 Points)
Replied 18 December 2010

very nice article ... keep on writing..!!:)

(Guest)

@ topic seriously true...thanx for sharing

Bhav Bhuti Sharma (Towards Professionalism )   (823 Points)
Replied 19 December 2010

THanx dude dat wat i thinkin 4 last few days . i want to learn how all dis systeam work .. high low ... dont know how to start 

Vikash Maheshwari (learner) (6358 Points)
Replied 19 December 2010

...well if u want to get into share mkt..1st open a dmat a/c.along wid that u can opt 4 a trading a/c if u urself want to sell/purchase shares.or u can ask a broker....i find d trading ur self option better coz u r in control of wat u want to buy/sell,when ,at wat price and ur money gets credited/debited in ur designated bank a/c wid out any hassle........i have my a/c in sbi cap....they provide 3 in 1 facility..savings a/c ,dmat a/c and tradin a/c......dmat charges r 400 pa and trading a/c doesnt cost anything..brokerage is 50 paise per 100 ruppee ........u can go 4 other options as well,there r many in d mkt......but since u r studing ,i suggest u to jst apply in IPO/FPO throught ASBA net facility ,its paperless and very easy ........hwevr u can buy few shares(evn 1 share of comapnies like tata,reliance,ITC) of big companies to get a chance to attend there agm and recive their annual report.......as d tym passes ,u will learn hw d system works and m sure u will enjoy it........regards......

3 Like

Reena Verma (CA Finalist) (417 Points)
Replied 19 December 2010

@ Vikash

Thanx for your suggestion 

We need to move our preferences during our lean period when we are supposed to relax a lot

(Guest)

very well written and explain keep it up nice post keep it up always

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 20 December 2010

Nice post bro

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: