Use new Rupee symbol in Gmail,Rediff,Yahoo

Hi, Everyone,

I am facing problem to use New Rupee symbol , when I am doing mail to others in Gmail, Yahoo, Rediff etc., It is not coming when I type (`) or (Rs).

I have already using the above INR symbol in my system, MSword & MS Excel etc.,

Kindly explain how to use the above symbol in Internet?

With Advanced Thanks,

Replies (1)

"Sorry, I am not a featured member."

For featured members contact....

https://www.caclubindia.com/catalogue/featured.asp

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details