Use everyday as an opportunity to make tomorrow even better

GAUTAM DEY (Be Patient, Live Life) (17309 Points)

10 July 2013  

Every Day Is An Opportunity To Make Tomorrow Better 

“Use everyday as an opportunity to make tomorrow even better.”

Everyday you are given new breath is a good day to make your next days even better. When we are involved in a life that we try to make our dreams a reality, and a life that we choose to have an attitude of peace, love, and happiness on a constant basis, we make it easy for tomorrow to be better than the day before.

If we are really concerned with making the next day better than the last we have to use the opportunities we are afforded today. Never take for granted the risks that you are able to take, because it is by taking these risks that you are ever able to progress and be better.

Use every moment, now, because your next days are not guaranteed. Don't wait until tomorrow to try and do things that you could have done today, use what you have today, show that you are grateful for being given another chance to make your life even better than it already is.

Every morning is a fresh beginning. Every day is the world made new. Today is a new day. Today is my world made new. I have lived all my life up to this moment, to come to this day. This moment--this day--is as good as any moment in all eternity. I shall make of this day--each moment of this day--a heaven on earth. This is my day of opportunity.

“Today's opportunities erase yesterday's failures.”

Gene Brown

“The past is behind, learn from it. 

The future is ahead, prepare for it. 

The present is here, live it.” 

Thomas S. Monson