Urgent!!please help regarding tax ipcc may 13.

I want a TAX book(Income Tax/Service Tax/VAT) with latest ammendment for IPCC May 2013 exam.Which book should i purchase.I already took tution for tax but for nov 12,due to some reason  i couldnot appear.But now all the notes were useless as most of the rates changeand new ammendment were introduced.

So kindly suggest a book,which is easy to understand as i am going to study self at home.

I shortlisted two books - 1)T.N Manoharan 

                                             2) Girish Ahuja.

If any other please suggest.Its urgent,kindly reply my question.

Replies (9)

T N Manoharan

Originally posted by : Sathish M

T N Manoharan

@ Sathish M - Is it good for self study and easy to grab?

Ensure during preparation, you make Notes which will be useful for revision,

 

Thanks

Sathish

Ok.Thanks

Tanmay

 

TN manoharan / padhuka is a good book for self study. Manoharan language are simple only the draw back i found is the practical sums are less. If you are refering TN manoharan, you have to buy problems and solution and do some practical sum.

 

wish you all the best

TN MANOHARAN

AND RECENT AMMENDMENTS VERY IMPORTANT NOT LESS THAN 15 MARKS YOU WILL GET FROM RECENT CHANGES

https://mkguptacaclasses.com/

I think this could help you...  fully as per latest amendments I find..
Easy and Point to point notes... For May -13..
I am not the student of this coaching,,,
I have also downloaded from the net only...
They are truly more better than any book I followed...

@ Urvashi - I took tax classes from mk gupta sir and for may13 he is providing ammendment classes,but it is quite far from my house.So i want to buy.

I have the notes of sir,but i want a book for new rates/new ammendment such as Negative list in St.

Oh.. okaz.. they you can go for above suggestion because I have already followed
VK and TN... I find these notes + Study material + Practice manual of ICAi a better
combination... 
And also nowadays Free LMS learning of ICAI... its quite good...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details