how can I see that a candidate is CA inter qualified. plz help me, I am asking this on behalf of my hr, I want to know online that a person is really CA inter qualified, is there any procedure to know that
It may Happen in any other Cource but Not in CA course to have Fake Certificates and there is no such procedure to verify that ,he has qulified CA inter. As per my Knowledge the fallowing Documents should be Verified in oredr to confirm that he has qualified CA inter.
1.CPT Passed Certificate
2.IPCC Passed Marks Sheet and Registration letter in case Available
3.CA inter Qualifing Certificate (will Be awarded by the ICAI)
4.Articalship Registaration Letter
5.Articalship Completion letter in Case Completed
6.CA final Registration Letter (It is Compulsory to Register for the Final Once you are Qualified CA Inter)
7.ITT/orientation Certificates
with this one can Confirm that he has done CA Inter or not