Kanika Goel (Advisor at PAS) (183 Points)

13 September 2012  

Kindly solve the following querries:

1) For how many yeaars can the relief u\s 89(1) be claimed for the A Y 2012-13??

2) In form 10E, While filling the table A: do we have to write the arrears year wise or combined arrear in previous year 2011-12?


Reply asap