GST Plus - Get Daily updates,support, whatsapp Group & reply to GST Notices etc.!! Call : 011-411-70713 !!


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manohar Singh   22 September 2021


I have filled affidavit for nil sale for the period of April 2017 to June 2017 . and a copy of judgement was issued to me for no dues.
unfortunately the copy of judgement has been lost or misplaced.
now I received a call from the amin for recovery notice of rs 42000 for the same period.
now what should I do.
secondly can I download copy of that judgement from website of UPVAT .
please guide me
thanking you

 1 Replies

Asha Kanta Sharma

Asha Kanta Sharma (Manager - Finance & Accounts)     28 September 2021

You can take the help of lawyer who can get the duplicate judgement copy issued

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags