Unable to update gst address

Charranjeet Singh (1 Points)

07 May 2023  

Dear all,

Subject : Change of office address on my old GST certificate.

I have recently shifted my office to a New Location. 
My office is on rental basis.
Rent agreement of my premises is a Notarized one. 
In the rental agreement , Witness name is not mentioned. 
Agreement has been created by the property dealer between both the parties.(me and the landlord)
Electricity bill of my office is also Not on the name of Landlord. Landlord did not bothered to change the name of his office to apply it on his name to avoid issues for their tenants.
I had applied for Address change on GST.GOV.IN 2 month back.
GST Inspector also visited my office to check if the applicant is availabe on the premises. 
I met him personally and handed over all the photocopies including my Adhar card , gst certificate, electicity bill, tenancy agreement , he required to change the address. He did mentioned that witness name is not there. 
Excluding that he was satisfied with all docs. I do have his number as well.
1)Now GST dept is rejecting my application mentioning that Agreement is not having any witness name in it. 
2) Name on electricity bill is also on some other person name ( he is not my landlord) perhapslong back old landlord sold the property to the current landlord.
By the way , I do have MSME certificate (eudyogaadhar) available on the current office address , if it could be of any help in updating my GST address.

Please advise me the solution for this.