ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Unable to register at income tax efiling website

CA. CS. Khushboo Dodhia Vora (Practicing Charatered Accountant)   (125 Points)

15 May 2013  

Hi all,

For one of my clients, I am trying to register his PAN on https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in.

PAN, Surname, Mobile no and Email Id are madatory fields to start with the basic registration process.

The website is not accepting Surname which i am putting. I am putting same surname which is mentioned on the PAN Card.

How do I resolve this? Kindly guide

Regards,

Khushboo

9 Replies

rajeev (Accountant) (159 Points)
Replied 22 May 2013

Hi

Better you first check the PAN status with PAN NO.to hom it's belong to.

If it shows same name.then there is no issus,but if not rectify the same then you will gate the acceptance.

whether you are registering under bulk PAN let me know.

Thanks

sonijohn (auditor) (53 Points)
Replied 22 May 2013

the better thing is to check the correctness of matters in income tax /tds payment option, otherwise just call to toll free no of income tax dept

pradeep kumar Premchand pandey (Account) (49 Points)
Replied 03 June 2013

Respected Sir, I have Three Year Experience in Accounts don,t know tax part like service tax, vat, income tax, excise and other, i have theiratical knowlege but dont know its procudure, efiling, return, 

please suggest me some centre where i can learn every thing tegarding tax.

Thanks

sonijohn (auditor) (53 Points)
Replied 03 June 2013

Mr predeep Kumar Panday ,to learning / facing the practical situationsduring the time of audit will depend up on the nature of audit firm where you are practising as a article assistent . Howevwe you can gain any such knowledge by joinibg with other audit firm.

M.Sriram Shenoy (CA Final) (814 Points)
Replied 03 June 2013

Assuming "By registering PAN of your client in Income Tax site" means creating a login for the tax payer.

The First, Middle and Last name of the Assessee should be exactly the same as it was provided in the Form 49A which was submitted to the Income Tax Department while applying for PAN. If the first, middle and last names are not in the same order as in Form 49A, then the website will not allow you to register.

A simple solution to find out the first, middle and last name is to click on the "online tax payment" link in the Income Tax website, which would take you to your bank account's e-payment gateway.

There, fill all mandatory details and just enter a small amount and click "OK", the website will verify your name credentials by displaying the first, middle and last name of the Assessee before proceeding with the payment transaction. You can use the name as displayed.

Once you have got the name, abandon the payment and log out of the gateway.

2 Like

CA Dimple Thacker (It's Never Too Late) (506 Points)
Replied 03 June 2013

Agree with M. Shriram. 

You can also check the same from Know your AO code link available at www.incometaxindia.gov.in

Link for the same is:

https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/e-Filing/Services/KnowYourJurisdictionLink.html

pradeep kumar Premchand pandey (Account) (49 Points)
Replied 06 June 2013

Respected Sir, what is the depriciation rate of Building and also Land, some building are under construction,  is also depriciable.

please suggest me.

Thanks

Pradeep Pandey

CA Rajnik Galani (prctice) (154 Points)
Replied 06 June 2013

dear first u e payment frim incometaxwfiling site than mention your pan no and ater proceed show your correct pan no inlow

Habesh Behera (Accounts Manager) (2 Points)
Replied 23 July 2018

Hello, I just checked the Pan status, but the result comes like "No record for the provide details". Can you please help me?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags