Covid19 Alert : Keep Social distance and utilize your time by joining CA CS CMA online classes at 30% disc Coupon: SAFE30 Call : 1800-3000-0505

Unable to file Spice+ Web Form

CS Vishal Mehta (Self Employed)     29 February 2020

CS Vishal Mehta
Self Employed 
 13 likes  416 points

| My Other Post

The error code "unable to read" is reflected while submitting Part B of Spice + due to which PDF file can not be generated and the form can not be proceeded further.

Any solution to avoid this error code in filing of Spice+ web form ?

avater

sagar batra   03 March 2020

sagar batra

2 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Facing the same issue, was anyone able to solve this.

avater

gaurav (student)     04 March 2020

gaurav
student 
 1 likes  53 points

Facing the same issue.....

avater

Shipra Aggarwal (Company Secretary)     16 March 2020

Shipra Aggarwal
Company Secretary 
 1 likes  26 points

Dear members,

We are getting an error while submitting SPICE + PART B i.e. "UNABLE TO READ FILE" from past 15 days,

Members, we need your urgent help on this issue

We have already raised ticket for more than 7 times, however always got the same reply that "issue is resolved" without providing us any solution. Further, called the helpline more than 10 times again got same reply everytime that try in other computer or laptop. Tried almost 10 different systems, however, the problem still persists.

If anyone has ever faced this issue before and got it resolved, please let us know.

avater

CS Vishal Mehta (Self Employed)     16 March 2020

CS Vishal Mehta
Self Employed 
 13 likes  416 points

Currently I am facing issue of pre-scrutinization in resubmission of same company formation as MCA demands pre-scrutinization where as option of pre-scrutinization in the forms are locked.

At the time of raising MCA ticket, I entered application number and details of issue of unable to read in just one paragraph and MCA solved the issue of "unable to read" in first time resolution of query.

avater

Audit Team   18 March 2020

Audit Team

2 points

Pre scrutiny of part b of spice form is complete. But when we click on submit button it shows: unable to read. We have raised ticket, called helpline number, tried using different systems and different web browsers. But still issue is unresolved. Kindly help at the earliest.

zalak (partner)     19 March 2020

zalak
partner 
 3 likes  44 points

Check MCA recommended System Requirements. Upgrade Java, Use ADOBE Readed 11 or Above (Not DC), Upgrade your Internet Explorer/ Chro and than try. I faced the same issue and updated Adobe readed and Java and now I am able to download PDF File.

avater

CS Vishal Mehta (Self Employed)     19 March 2020

CS Vishal Mehta
Self Employed 
 13 likes  416 points

The problem of "unable to read" can only be solved by MCA upon ticket resolution as it is technical error on their part

Whereas Form downloading is a internal system technical matter, you have to download forms after using other browsers after deleting cookies, saved ids and passwords of particular browser, you wont get any ticket resolution for same.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »