ICICI

Ugc net - economics handwritten notes uploaded (paper ii)

CA Arvind Singhal (Chartered Accountant)     04 July 2016

CA Arvind Singhal
Chartered Accountant 
 59 likes  928 points

| My Other Post

UGCNETCOMMERCECLUB.COM

Dear Members,

To help those students who are preparing for UGC NET we have launched our site www.ugcnetcommerceclub.com where we have uploaded much needed solved 10 years and required study material/notes for Paper I (All Streams)  and Paper II & Paper III (Commerce Stream). We are uploading more notes on daily basis. Please visit the site and download all the notes without creation of any login ID.

Please spread this for the benefit of student fraternity.

Hoping for a positive Response.

Regards,

CA. Arvind Singhal

avater

Kittu Kohli   16 August 2018

Kittu Kohli

98 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Economics aspirants can get job easily in various Private as well as in Govt. sectors. There are many opportunities in the Economics sector but one major Sector in which you must apply is Lectureship and Research program. You can easily make career in the lectureship and Research program if you prepare for the UGC NET Exam.

The NET Exam is held in two phases Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 would be held in Aptitude section while the Paper 2 is the subject a candidate selects for the UGC NET Economics Exam (Economics in your case). There is no age limit in the UGC NET Exam but to avail the UGC Scholarship of INR 25000 per month you need to clear the UGC NET JRF Cutoff marks. The NET JRF Cutoff marks. The age limit to appear in the JRF Exam is 30 years (35 years for the female and Reserved candidates). To prepare for the UGC NET Exam you can take help from the coaching institutes or the UGC NET or can also prepare from the Books.

avater

A Vinayagam   19 July 2019

A Vinayagam

2 points

View Profile | My Other Post

I need the note for preparation of NTA UGC NET Economics

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free