Type's of cci members...............

(Guest)

There are so many different types of members............ some of them that I found in last two-three weeks are listed below:

1. Thanks distributing members - They given thanks to everyone who comment on their post even if that member did not thank their post
  2. Business minded member - They do set off…… you thank my post and I will thank your comment or you thank my post and I will thank your post
  3. Commenting members - They won't thank members comment but reply via comment like myself
  4. Thanks chor members - They comment on every thanks distributing member's post to get thanks from them and will never give thanks to others post but just reply via comment
  5. Flirt members - They like to chat/PM with girl members
  6. Plagiarizing members - They copy paste posts from internet and claim it’s written by them and feel proud of their writing skills that does not exist
  7. Detective members - They try to disclose plagiarism of member by commenting with original post's link on post of plagiarizing member
  8. Politician members - They view someone’s post and don't thank them but thank one of their friends comment in that post (sometimes occurred with me and also I did it sometimes)
  9. Provocative members - They try to provoke other members by passing comments on them
  10. Monitor members - They help admin and other members against provocative members

The above list is not exhausting CCI members can add another types to it enlightened