Turnover Limit

Dear sir, My client is recharge seller and He purchase daily 1 lakh rs recharge and this transaction shown in Gstr 2A , So I declared his Sale value and Commission value so my question is his Turnover is Purchase value+commission Value or only Commission value.
Plz Guide me
Replies (3)
Quick Summary
A recharge seller is purchasing ₹1 lakh in daily recharges, which appear in their GSTR 2A. The query is whether their turnover should be calculated as the purchase value plus commission, or solely the commission earned. The consensus leans towards turnover being only the commission value, though confirmation is sought.

Commission
I think it's only commission value, I am not confirmed

 

 I think it's only commission value, I am not confirmed

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details