Trust yourself for success in exams

Dear Friends,

First of all I would like to thank All of You for such a nice responce to the above mentioned article published in ARTICLES section of this site.This being my first article I was not sure whether any body would be interested in my story.But I was wrong and I have received so many encouraging responses and have gained so many good freinds in last two days.

This ,coupled with the atmosphere of gloom prevading after the declaration of IPCC NOV2012 results,(Three out of Four freinds at my CA firm where I am doing my articleship didnt get thru) and the messages of fellow students seeking advice on books, coahing etc has set me thinking and I am thinking of writing a sereis of 5 articles detailing preparation and appearing in MAY 2013 exams.I am ably supported by my experience in Clearing IPCC both groups in May 2012 and various in depth discussions with my DAD as in my Article.

Freinds I need YOUR advice whether I shall go forward with this exercise as it would take a lot of time ? I would go forward If You all feel it would be of some use to some of us.Meanwhile I am continuing posting notes on IPCC LAW,IPCC AUDITand CPT FUNDAMENTAL ACCOUNTING on my blog www.castudyarena.com. I will also start posting of IPCC ITFM and CPT ECONOMICS from next week.

Waiting for Your Response.

Replies (5)

Looking forward for your more posts..  Keep sharing..

cheeky

HOW TO GET A RANK

PLEASE SEE THIS FILE MAY HELPS YOU

/share_files/files_download.asp?files_id=48610

HOW TO GET SUCCESS IN EXAMS

BY ANKUR SIR,AND SURENDRA SIR

I GUESS IT WILL HELPS YOU ALL

/experts/how-to-get-success-in-ca-317760.asp#.URXq4KWQ1Vo

HOW TO GET SUCCESS IN EXAMS

BY ANKUR SIR,AND SURENDRA SIR

I GUESS IT WILL HELPS YOU ALL

/experts/how-to-get-success-in-ca-317760.asp#.URXq4KWQ1Vo

Dear Fellow Students,

The Sixth Instalment of IPCC AUDIT has been uploaded on www.castudyarena.com half an hour ago.

ENJOY!!!!!!!!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details