Easy Office
LCI Learning

Trouble in my enrollment

Shristi Bawari (CS PROFESSIONAL & Trainee at GE Shipping)   (128 Points)

02 April 2012  

This is with regards to the student enrollment status of ICSI. I just happened to check my enrollment status for the June 2012 examination. A message flaashed application received but rejected and the reason was fee not recived. This is inspite of sending the form with the DD.

I want urgent help. I emailed the institute and they are saying wait till 15.04.2012. Should i wait or take some action?

9 Replies

456532 (a) (75 Points)
Replied 02 April 2012

hey r u able 2 see ur status i mean .. when i m writing my reg. no. its nothing cuming dere.... kindly paste de link........

ABHISHEK BHURADIA (CS) (29 Points)
Replied 02 April 2012

shristi Same message show in my status... don't worry wait till 15-4-2012 buz forms k checking under process h to wo apne aap shi kr dge wse DD no. to yaad h na tumhe @ ? Abhishek abhi88450 @ in.com

Replied 02 April 2012

Hey this is the link....

https://www.icsi.in/StudentEnrollmentStatus/WebForm1.aspx

Abhishek thanks a lot. I thought it was just me who has this problem.

Annu.R (CA,CS,B.Com) (2788 Points)
Replied 02 April 2012

I got these responses of my email from ICSI my complaint for DD......you should also write to ICSI for your safe side and it will the proof for your next step if not consider in last movement..........

Add sender to Contacts

To:
"dhaka.rakesh @ yahoo.com" <dhaka.rakesh @ yahoo.com>

Dear Student,

Status is showing i.e. online which you have submitted, if the manual form you have submitted that will be displayed 15th April 2012 onwards.

Thanks

Student Services, ICSI

ALL ENROLLMENT APPLICATIONS ARE UNDER PROCESS AND STATUS WILL BE UPDATED ON DAILY BASIS. PRELIMINARY ENROLLMENT DETAILS (SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION/ SCRUTINY) WILL BE DISPLAYED ON THE INSTITUTE’S WEBSITE WWW.ICSI.EDU PLEASE CHECK YOUR AFTER 15TH APRIL.

THANKS

EXE UNIT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dte. of SS

Pl. attend the e-mail of Ms. Anuradha.

Thanks

Joint Director (exams.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your mail. Kindly note that I will be   out of station  during the period from 28.03.2012 to 04.04.2012. 

In case of any urgent matter, please contact  Mr. A K Srivastava, Deputy Director (Student Services) at   E-Mail Id  :  ashvini.srivastava @ icsi.edu  OR Tel. No. 0120-4522083.

Thanks

(Sohan Lal)

Director (Student Services)

Replied 16 April 2012

Hey Annu, Is there any change in your status after the 15th of April. My enrollment status is still the same. Please help..

Replied 16 April 2012

Yes, They solved my Query.

Replied 16 April 2012

Hey can u please tell me what did you do? I have emailed them again.

Replied 16 April 2012

Please fwd the emails on email ids given on my privous reply.......

Replied 17 April 2012

Hey they solved my query yesterday!! Thanks...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro