Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Travel service company registration in karnataka

Dharmatheja (Others) (43 Points)

18 March 2016  
I have started a travel service company, which provides services like package tours, trekking, camping gears for rent etc with online booking/payment option. How can I get my company registered. Please advise

 2 Replies

sharvan kumar (am) (94 Points)
Replied 18 March 2016

Apply for the name of the company to be registered by filing Form INC-1 for the same. After that depending upon the proposed company type file required incorporation forms listed below. Form INC-7 or Form INC-2 : Form INC-7 for Application for incorporation of a company (Other than OPC) or Form INC-2 for Application for Incorporation of OPC. Form INC-22 : Notice of situation or change of situation of registered office based on the option chosen in Form INC-7. Form INC-22 is to be filed within 30 days from the date of Incorporation of OPC (If the registered address is different from the address given in Form INC-22) or other than OPC (if not filed earlier). Form DIR-12: Particulars of appointment of directors and the key managerial personnel and the changes among them. This form is to be filed by OPC in case promoter is not the sole director or there are more than one director in an OPC.
1 Like

Dharmatheja (Others) (43 Points)
Replied 18 March 2016

Thank you, Currently my plan is to operate online with no physical office.  Will the above procedure stay the same in this case? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags