Transfer of Articleship-Please solve fast

Ankita Chawla (CA Student + Graphologist + Accountant + Audit Assistant)   (909 Points)

08 April 2011  

I have sent my letter to seek transfer to ICAi on 12th january letter dated 10/01/2011.

I have got my principle approval too.

The letter came rejected on 27/01/2011 but then when we taked to ICAI. the reason they said for dis approval was they did'nt understood stamp of government hospital so the mam who signed letter aid that she will approve it but it will take time as it is to be sent first to Delhi. From then they hav'nt approve uptill now and i have my last year of articleship to be starte after few days.

My query is what should be done now. I have'nt completed my treatment also properly. I will have to take rest continuously atleast for 15 day when my medicines will be stopped. I have my may 2011 attempt too of PCC.

Sir will ICAI approve in last year. I have right basis but the stamp of govt. hospital is in marathi it is not understood in Delhi fast. The process is going slow. Please say me should i give my attempt and see trf procedure afterwards. Or should concentrate on trf?

Please reply fast.

Thank you!!!!!!