Easy Office

Transfer of articleship in IPCC

Page no : 2

malhar (articled assistant) (22 Points)
Replied 17 March 2012

can anyone inform me that if i have completed my 1 year of artilceship under ipcc what would be the rasons for transfer of articleship as im not comfortable with my present employer so i want to change the artilceship under my present employer and shift to some other company or employer????? 

help urgent

(Guest)

IF YOU WANT TRANSFER IN SECOND YEAR THEN YOU HAVE TO FIRST TAKE INSTITUTES PERMISSION WITH A SOLID REASON . OR IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY SOLID REASON , MAY THIS REASON WORKS FOR YOU THAT U SHOULD TELL INSTITUTE THAT YOU ARE GETTING IN SOME OTHER CA FIRM WHICH IS ESSENTIAL FOR YOUR CAREER. INSTITUTE MAY ALLOW , ONE OF MY FRIEND HAS GIVEN THIS REASON AND INSTITUTE ALLOWED HIM , BUT AT THE LAST YOUR PRINCIPAL HAS TO SIGN FORM109. INSTITUTE WILL GIVE YOU PERMISSION BUT YOU HAVE TO TAKE YOUR PRINCIPAL SIGNATURES ON FORM 109. BEST OF LLUCK.

(Guest)

IN FIRST YEAR OF IPCC ARTICLE CAN TAKE NUMBER OF TRANSFERS , THERE IS NO NEED OF TAKING INSTITUTE PERMISSION, BUT YOUR PRINCIPLE NEED TO SIGN FORM 109.

malhar (articled assistant) (22 Points)
Replied 13 April 2012

I have already takem one transfer so there wont be any problem in taking transfer for the second time...????

peehu (ipcc student) (147 Points)
Replied 24 May 2012

i 've taken transfer from my principal n got form 109 signed what all i have to do now....???

what papers do i need to send to the institute form 109 only or anything else...????

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro