Easy Office
LCI Learning

Transfer of articleship

Page no : 5

vinayak bhoote (Consultancy Services) (57 Points)
Replied 01 August 2012

Fir toh jaise Srikanth ne kaha hai, ek aur baar apply karna same reasons dekar, agar firse reject ho gaya toh ek strong letter draft karke institute ko bhejna askin them on what grounds ve they rejected your application.

Pooja Malik (CA Final) (38 Points)
Replied 01 August 2012

m instiute gai thi unhone bola wo srf unhi grounds k basis pe approve krte h jo unhone mention kr rkhe h

n there is one more problem

mre firm k letter head pe branch office ka address likha h jo sonipat ka show krta h agr m us pe application likhugi to institute kbi approve na kre ye soch kr ki ye apne branch office b ja skti h n branch office me kuch ni h jst sir k gr ka address h n yha audit h jo pure sal ni chal skta

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (3162 Points)
Replied 01 August 2012

@ Deepa: Well Sorry. But I cannot see any other way of obtaining permission from the Institute in this regard. However, as you said that you are already shifted to Sonipat Branch, then I can't understand why you want transfer now.

Pooja Malik (CA Final) (38 Points)
Replied 01 August 2012

they are not allowing me for classes n i already taken lot of leave which will create problems in future for getting further leave for ca final.

Replied 01 August 2012

you can take how much ever leave you want to. its jus tat you ll ve to work for extra period to compensate for the leave.

1 Like

Replied 01 August 2012

Coaching Classes for CA Final are generally conducted in the Morning (like 6 am to 9 am) and in the evening (like 6 pm to 9 pm). Then how come they do not allow you to go for classes as attending classes during those timings will in no way affect your articleship. 

And regarding leave, I agree with Vinayak. However, I found that in many Firms, these regulations relating to leave or working hours are not followed. I have seen many of  my friends taking leave to the extent of one year during their 3 years of Articleship and still did not do any supplementary of Articleship (additional period for excess leave availed). I don't know how it goes in your firm. Does your Firm follow all the regulations very strictly? Do they adhere to Regulation 60 (working hours of Article Trainees which is 35 hours maximum per week)?

And most importantly do you maintain a good relationship with your principal? 

Karthika Saipriya (Article assistant) (35 Points)
Replied 25 September 2012

Hello friend..

In any case transfer of articleship in First year will effect or post pone the CA Final attempt?????

Thanks in advance :-)

Replied 26 November 2012

Hey!

I wanted to know weder I can take Transfer for the second time in the first year of articleship??

PLZ HELP!

Thanks..

Kamlesh (Article Assistant) (181 Points)
Replied 26 November 2012

My Principal is registered in Mumbai and is partner in a firm, since its a partnership firm i have joined the office in pune having its Head office in mumbai... Will there be a problem for Articleship Registration?

Replied 26 November 2012

@ Vinayak: Yes, you can transfer your articleship for as many times as you want during the first year of your articleship (with mutual consent with your principal). However, it is strongly recommended not to transfer for too many times as it will spoil your resume! 

Gud luk!yes

Kamlesh: Nope!

1 Like

Pranav Shenoy (Article Assistant) (31 Points)
Replied 19 December 2012

Sir,

I am in a mid size firm in Mumbai. the partners, articles and timings are all decent but the problem remains exposure. It has a lot of Bank related audits but only 4-5 companies and societies. I come from a college where most of the students are in big-mid firms which have plenty of work and clients. This has left me very frustrated and in need of a transfer. I also aim to go for industrial taining in the last year. I have completed 3 months in my current firm. Will i get articleship in a bigfirm which will allow me to go for ind training after another 2 years?? My marks are good and I have cleared all CA exams in 1st attempt

Guidance Please

Replied 19 December 2012

@ Shrikant: Thanks, n i have decided to stay back in the firm as u rightly said it ll have a black mark on my career.

@ Pranav: Generally big 4 dont take transfer cases unless u have any references. and regarding transfer, u get into any firm, after knowing to handle all the works of the firm u ll get bored of it whether its in this firm or any other firm. and there is always one or the other drawback in any firm u join. so think and decide over it.  and yes u can take ind. training in the third year unless ur principal creates any issue over it.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: