Transfer from PE II to IPCC

Dipti (service)     30 June 2010

Dipti
service 
 1 likes  60 points

| My Other Post

I am going to transfer from PE II to IPCC is there any last date for such transfer and I've already completed my articleship earlier (under intermediate course) whether I should go again for Articleship???? pls. help

P. Jagadeesh Babu (Employed)     30 June 2010

P. Jagadeesh Babu
Employed 
 45 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Is there any additional attempt for PE-II. If not so, i have to go for IPCC conversion. Whether i should go to articleship training again. Pls provide details regarding about this in breif.

avater

Rahul Bansal (Finalist)     30 June 2010

Rahul Bansal
Finalist 
 4481 likes  35910 points

ICAI believes in regular updation of the C.A. course to suit the fast changing environment. As part of this effort the Level Two of the course has been changed and re-christened IPCC. The details of IPCC are:

1.  Undergo Information Technology Training (ITT) provided by ICAI itself for 100 Hours.
  2.  Undergo the Orientation Programme conducted by ICAI for 35 Hours.
  • Eligibility Criteria:A student who has passed the CPT and 12th standard examination may join the Integrated Professional Competence Course
  • Practical Training: After passing group-I of the course, a student must join a practicing Chartered Accountant for practical training (Articleship). Articleship shall be of 3 years duration (36 months).
  • Additionally: In addition to artcileship a student must complete 100 hours of Information Technology Training (ITT) and 35 hours of ‘Orientation Programme’ ITT is to be started after a student registers for IPCC and completed before appearing in Group-I and Group-II of IPCE or Group I / ATE. Orientation Programme is of 4 sessions per day for 35 hours with an ICAI accredited institute.
  • Integrated Professional Competence Examination (IPCE): A student will have to appear for the IPCE after fulfillment of following conditions: PCE is conducted twice in a year, May and November.

1 Like
avater

deo prakash srivastava (auditor)     01 July 2010

deo prakash srivastava
auditor 
 2 likes  63 points

before filling of examination form for nov 2010 for which last date is 26 th august.

avater

deo prakash srivastava (auditor)     01 July 2010

deo prakash srivastava
auditor 
 2 likes  63 points

no, u have not to do articleship again but u hav to do ITT training & orientation programme for completing IPCC.Fees has been fixed for all of these Rs.15000.00.

avater

Rahul Bansal (Finalist)     01 July 2010

Rahul Bansal
Finalist 
 4481 likes  35910 points

CLICK

Conversion from PE-2 to IPCC

1 Like

prashanth (accountat)     12 July 2010

prashanth
accountat 
 22 points

i am taking pe ii based on B.Com i have cleared my 1st group in may 2007 and taken 2 attempts for 2 nd group but not yet passed, is their any conversion from PE II  to IPCC i am having a goal to complete my CA cource befor my death?  kindly help me in this regard any one having knowledge pls help me what is the procedure and what is the fees structure

avater

veerendranath (assistant)     13 September 2019

veerendranath
assistant 
 22 points

Respected Sir/Madam,

My name is veerendranath and my Registration number is SRO0204127 and registered as PE-2 student. My Quiry is regarding ITT and Orientation Program. I completed my ITT programme in 11/08/2015 but not complet orientation programme at that time because of Some personal problems. Now i want to join Articled Assistant to complete CA course. So i want to know, what is the procedure required to join articled asistant.
Thank You..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here