Tools

Vista Shutdown Timer

 

sorry right now only for vista avaialble

revosetup

 

its revo uninstaller

which will help you to remove any programme along with the registry key and all extra folders

not only that it also has tools option in which you can clear temp files,junk files,prefetch,clear chache,etc

Windows Error Message Creator

 

just for fun not for else

Windows XP Setup  Manager

 

abhi hum bolega to bolo ge ki bolata hain

ZoomIt

for zoom options

try to download winrar trial version

by searching for it on net and extract all thses rar files that I have posted and then before the last day of expiry remove it by using revo uninstaller advance option.

 

then next time u will be able to install it again .I tried this so i am writing hope it will also work for you.And these is completely legal

THNS PRATIK,

I USED YOUR FILE SHREDDER AND FOUND IT TO BE USEFUL.

KEEP POSTING ........

CAN YOU GIVE THE LINK WHERE YOU GET ALL THESE STUFF

 

INFO.TECH IS MY FAVOURITE SUBJECT. I AM KEEN TO LEARN MORE & MORE ABOUT THIS SUBJECT. SO CAN YOU SUGGEST TIPS ON HOW I CAN IMPROVE MY KNOWLEDGE IN IT?

I will advice you to just google on net you will find better stuf than me

Originally posted by :Pratik Kikani
" I will advice you to just google on net you will find better stuf than me "

 yar tumse achcha kon hain
 

hum dhundh to lenge lekin proper check kaise karenge ki yeh work kaise karta hain etc...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details