Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Todays CA Final Law paper..

Nikhil Bharadia (C.A.) (130 Points)

08 May 2017  

Blunnnder paper.. Very very unexpected.. Very tough questions one can see in todays law paper.. Even very very lengthy.. If one can write around 75 marks paper correctly..one can expect exemption for sure..

CA Final Corporate & Allied Laws Question Paper May 2017 - Download

39 Replies

pratik dubey (article) (132 Points)
Replied 08 May 2017

lengthy paper but normal paper
1 Like

Jack Jill (9 Points)
Replied 08 May 2017

GG she did we. did dfj

Pooja (Final) (252 Points)
Replied 08 May 2017

It was nothing but normal. Even simple topics they twisted the hell out. Very very Lengthy. They were like subdivision - sub sub division.
I just hope correction will be lenient.
3 Like

Parv Kumar (Student) (3997 Points)
Replied 08 May 2017

Unexpected paper. Complete disaster

2 Like

Parv Kumar (Student) (3997 Points)
Replied 08 May 2017

Unexpected paper. Complete disaster

2 Like

Yashika Jain (Article Assistant) (173 Points)
Replied 08 May 2017

Although it was lengthy and tricky paper but still one can easily pass in this paper. Few questions are very easy.
1 Like

Sofia (CA final Student) (135 Points)
Replied 08 May 2017

Oh my god!! I am having severe headache! Very challenging paper! First the challenge was to complete the paper! And next was to correctly interpret what exactly they wanted! Was very unexpected! Questions were very long story type and most time went on reading the story! like that competition! For some questions the marks weightage given was so less compared to the answer they directly expect!
6 Like

Sofia (CA final Student) (135 Points)
Replied 08 May 2017

Few Questions were very easy i agree but the lengthiness compromise the presentation...
1 Like

CA Uday Kiran (Chartered Accountant) (653 Points)
Replied 08 May 2017

See Everyone...I observed most of the students say it was unexpected....to pass in CA no one should expect about paper, you should be studying each and every topic rather than expecting some topic to come in exam. If some one can expect CA paper, then he should be the paper setter....so pls dont do expect the paper.

However, when the paper gets lenghty and tougher, you will get equal credits while evaluation of your paper, which is beyond our control....Only thing we can do is to focus on concepts and time management during exams...leave the rest everything

10 Like

Abhinv Agrawal (24 Points)
Replied 08 May 2017

Originally posted by : CA Uday Kiran
See Everyone...I observed most of the students say it was unexpected....to pass in CA no one should expect about paper, you should be studying each and every topic rather than expecting some topic to come in exam. If some one can expect CA paper, then he should be the paper setter....so pls dont do expect the paper.

However, when the paper gets lenghty and tougher, you will get equal credits while evaluation of your paper, which is beyond our control....Only thing we can do is to focus on concepts and time management during exams...leave the rest everything

It is very easy to say these things when one has qualified. The syllabus is vast like an ocean. No one can cover EVERYTHING. However I agree with latter part of your reply that the checking in this paper will relaxed.

3 Like

juhi (ARTICLE) (126 Points)
Replied 08 May 2017

What to say about the paper.... No words...Icai don't want us to pass
1 Like

juhi (ARTICLE) (126 Points)
Replied 08 May 2017

Feeling stucked in CA final....Want to leave now... Already 4 attempt

Thomas (Student) (315 Points)
Replied 08 May 2017

Originally posted by : CA Uday Kiran

If ICAI would actually ask good tricky relevent questions, then i dont think students would be this frustrated.

But ICAI asks questions from irrelevent areas hidden in small paragraphs just with the intent of minimising pass percentage.

Isnt the intent of the exams to test knowledge - both conceptual and practical? But questions are asked to test memory power.

4 Like

Thomas (Student) (315 Points)
Replied 08 May 2017

Now focus on AMA and 2nd group guys.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags