To use itr 4 or itr 4s

Dear Sirs,

I am providing accounting service to the following persons

01) Person receiving income from stitching classes

02) Person receiving income from stitching of clothes

03) Person receiving income from commission from insurance and providing services obtaining licence from RTO

04) Person receiving income from motor driving school.

 

All the assesses are different. I want to know whether I should file ITR 4 or ITR 4S.

 

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Tushar Parmar.

Replies (2)
Dear Thushar, all the assese can use itr4 provided they didnt show their income under composite scheme of incometax. if they are computing their income as said under the composite scheme then they should use itr4s

There is another problem. I calculated tax and paid accordingly considering interest @ 1 % till December - 13 i.e. for 5 months. But when I prepared ITR4S and put the date 04.01.2014, interest for one month is addeded and not it shows the amount of tax due Rs. 11 i.e. interest for one month.

What should I do now?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details