To registration under V3

I have wrongly created new user Id and pw under V3 portal though I was existing user under V2 . Now I want to deactivate the new ID . I did not find any option of deactivating the same in portal. please guide
Replies (1)
Write to MCA with Login Details of V2 and V3 ,and request to closure of New ID and PWD but before that check whether you can login with V2 credentials in V3 ,if not and that was the reason of creating new ID then explain them in email they will do needful...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details