To clerify the date of articalship

I have started my articalship from 13 august 2013 with by 102 form ........but I got the letter from institute in which the date of my articalship is mentioned 15 September 2013.kindly tell me what date I should recommended for my articalship
Replies (3)
It would be mentioned in the letter. Or for more details send a query to icai e-sahayta. You will get official reply within 48 hours.
I can't get the link for e- sahayta

Hi,

   You Can Request For Information Through e-Sahaayataa.  https://220.227.168.109/ 

The link is down, Try Tomorrow.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details