Easy Office
LCI Learning

Tips to score rank ....... :)

Page no : 2

AASAN HAI (STUDENT) (76 Points)
Replied 27 September 2012

I REALLY DON'T KNOW ON WHOSE REQ.  U HAD WRITTEN THIS ARTICLE , BUT  I TOO WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO PUT SAME QUESTION TOWARDS CCI EXPERT....
THANKS 4 SENDING ME LINK OF DIS ARTICLE......
THANKS A TON....

I  HADE DONE A CALCULATION .....ACC TO WHICH IF I SCORE 77 OR MORE THANN 77 MARKS IN EACH SUBJECT  , I WOULD SURELY BE THE RANKER ...I M RIGHT OR WRONG.......??
I AM N IPCC STUDENT....
SECOND THING
HOW TO GET MY TARGET OF 77 & ABOVE MARKS IN COST AND FM....I AM BLODDY LOOSER IN IT....

student (student) (96 Points)

Many people say " do this do that " but in reality some of them do practically .
2 Like

sorry student to interrupt
   i think she has nt written any special thing to do.....she only tell us d things  which v are already proposed to do...bt in diff way and she introduced us with d problem  most probably goona  cum in our path if v would not b systematic with our short targets that v usually  make in order to achive our ultimate goal

student (student) (96 Points)

Mr. Prakhar, M talking about that many of us use these bookish things in writing articles but we don't follow in our own life , it's better to give own example instead of saying bookish things. IT'S BETTER TO GIVE REAL EXAMPLE

but i think ur so called "bookish things" are put there(in books)  by d people who get sucess after lots of faiulure in  their respective times in order to prevent others from failing....
nd i think its very gud human conduct to share bookish or real experience , whichever  it is to help others in flourishing their aimsenlightened

SANYAM ARORA (“It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.”)   (20168 Points)

Thanks Renu for Sharing your thoughts.

I will definitely implement all of them in my life.

Regards

Sanyam

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)   (15533 Points)

Realy wonderful article Sister.smile. I will follow all this point now. Thanku for sharing wonderful Article.

Vaisakh Ayyappan Prakash(VAP) (student) (474 Points)

good one...i hope this comes to my aid :P

kanchi sanghvi (student) (50 Points)

nyc1...keep sharing

karthik (articled assistant) (245 Points)
Replied 28 September 2012

awesome..asusual :-)

prakhar maheshwari

sorry student to interrupt    i think she has nt written any special thing to do.....she only tell us d things  which v are already proposed to do...bt in diff way and she introduced us with d problem  most probably goona  cum in our path if v would not b systematic with our short targets that v usually  make in order to achive our ultimate goal

sorry prakhar to interupt u

may i know your problem? nd try to tell her  what is special and how should it be special so dat she'll manage to do her next in the that different way which only u might feel special my highness....cheeky

sorry prabhakar plz never hurt anybody.....in such special,different way or other.next time when u feel  something is not special ,plz dont waste your special time again on that not so special stuff  rather do something special so that you can remain special specially..what say dude.plz grow up

1 Like

DrSANGITA PHD MBA(usa)CACSCWA (President Finance & Taxation)   (405 Points)

To achieve a Ranker performance Most important is One should be passionate. Passion is the Food for fulfillment of a dream.

1 Like

Rahul Walame (Chartered Accountant) (580 Points)

best article thank you:)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: