TIME SAVING TIPS : for PRACTICLE PAPERS

Ankit 21 CA,CS,B.Com (CA) (3949 Points)

01 October 2009  

TIME-SAVER Tips to deal with Practicle papers

Hello Students,

Follow some tips which make strong u to Fight with Practicle paper like Accounts , Costing, & FM.

These tips are based on my personal Experience and used by me And my no. Of friends in my all professional Examinations.

This Article is written by me with the help of suggestion of my.

Hope this Article would be off some help in your Exam preparation:

Do’s

First of all Review Chapter Index given on front of Study Module.

Use Scanner from the very beginning. It helps you to decide which chapter is to be given more attention.

Select/Mark those Chapters from which

-:Compulsory Question is asked in Examination Paper and

-:More attention should be given to those chepter which cover good weight of Exam Paper.

Above 3 exercise surly help you a lot when you give first reading to your book or during your coaching.

Make it habit to solve question in writing. Avoid oral prepration to avoid difficulties to be faced in Exam.

If you have time prepare notes only for important topics along with frequently asked questions solution.

Make/remind your own steps to solve question. Before attempt any Question you should read last line so that u are very clear regarding what question actually want from us in answer ???

OTHER not to be avoided;

Very Important Revision Tips: What you prepare on Monday try and recall it on Tuesday without using books. If you are able to recall 60%-70%, then you are 100% going to succeed in this examination. Again try to recall the same after the gap of 2-3 days.

Query Notebook: Keep a query diary with you during study time and note your queries in this diary and resolve them same day or next day. Do not keep your query unresolved. You may also take reference of this diary later during exam time. Also mention the answer of your query in the query diary.

Work out on your presentation skills. You may ask your query regarding presentation skills. Also check my Article on presentation skills.

Don’t use different notes for one topic. Finalise your notes before starting final Examination preparation and stick with them.   

15 Days before examination date do not add any new topic in your schedule. Just focus on revision-revision and revision.

Your Health: Take very good care of your health. Consider your health as a subject. Remember if you fail to perform well in this subject you are going to fail.

Plan your answer: Your exam preparation should be such that when you first see the question the entire answer should be in your mind. It will help you to plan the length of your answer according to the availability of time.

You may find this Article a bit lengthy and with some strict and difficult instructions but give it a composed reading as all the points have a relevant connection with your preparation. You can easily observe every point if you understand them properly and prepare your mind accordingly. Later on you may interpret it accordingly. This is my best Article on Caclubindia for you all and contains almost all the points moving in my mind. I would advise you to bookmark this page for quick reference. If you like this Article kindly appreciate it by posting your comments.

Ur Well wisher,

Ankit