Time Pass Joke

Vijeth Kumar C (CA Final) (1615 Points)

11 April 2011  

Time span

An american born Desi returned to India and hired a tourist cab for sight seeing. When taken to the Taj Mahal in Agra, he asked how many years it took to build it.

The guide replied 20 years. The American desi remarked You guys are lazy, in America we can build some thing like this in 5 years.

At Red Fort in Dehli he asked the same question. The guide reduced the period to impress him and said Ten years.

Only ten years The American Desi retorted: Did not I say you guys are slow workers! In America we could have built it in 2 1/2 years.

Same story everywhere. He admired the places but reduced the period to 1/4th.

The guide got irritated by this young American Desi. Next day when they were near Qutab Minar the American Desi asked what is that tower? The guide replied I will have to go and find out. When I was passing by this side last evening there was nothing here.

Short Story with a great moral

One day a fisherman got up very early in the morning. There was not enough sunlight to get into the sea. He saw a pack of stones to pass time. He started throwing the stone into the sea. While having the last stone in the hand, 
the sun came up then he saw that the stone was a diamond. He felt for his misfortune of throwing all of them into the sea... 

Moral of the story: 

Do not get up early in the morning... 

This story is dedicated to all who get up early in the morning....

A motorist

A motorist was driving down the highway and all of a sudden he hit a  parrot. He pulled over, picked the poor parrot who was still alive but unconscious. He decided to take him home. When the motorist got home, he put the parrot in a cage, leaving him some bread and water inside.

When the parrot regained consciousness, he looked around and said: 

Can u guess... what parrot have thought................  Descripttion: Wink
 . Think...... Think............. 

.Guess........ Guess

.U did not ??..... then .. come down

"BARS, bread, water...

Oh my God!! I have killed the Motorist!!!”