CCI Online Learning
What do you want to learn today?

CIBIL

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Time...how to have more...to complete the study???

Nitish Agrawal (CA)     18 March 2017

Nitish Agrawal
CA 
 93 likes  810 points

| My Other Post

Hello Friends, 

We often worry about how less time we left with before the exam...isn't it?? Yes I think we all do that...that's ok, because it is natural feeling ; but it is not ok if we do that on a continuous basis. I mean to say that we should not overthink about it,because we can not generate extra time by worrying about it...instead we will waste it.

So relax and keep up the good work. yes

5 Like

(Guest)

I totally agree with you. There is no point behind worrying about things which are not in our hands like shortage of time. We should focus on utilising our resources to the best of our ability.

avater

CA Ruskin B (Member)     18 March 2017

CA Ruskin B
 222 likes  2590 points

View Profile | My Other Post

it is very true, nitish... as it is said in the pirates of the Caribbean, problem is not the problem, it is how we look at it is the problem... we need not be perfectionist in our life... always set for a 90 percent accuracy, completion, coverage, knowledge, etc etc... then we will be freed from our worries to a great extend.... time is precious... we cannot make it... use it wisely.... a good and timely reminder... thanks, nitish...

avater

Nitish Agrawal (CA)     20 March 2017

Nitish Agrawal
CA 
 93 likes  810 points

Originally posted by : Nishant Chandra
I totally agree with you. There is no point behind worrying about things which are not in our hands like shortage of time. We should focus on utilising our resources to the best of our ability.

Yes...well said...yes

avater

Nitish Agrawal (CA)     20 March 2017

Nitish Agrawal
CA 
 93 likes  810 points

Originally posted by : Ruskin B
it is very true, nitish... as it is said in the pirates of the Caribbean, problem is not the problem, it is how we look at it is the problem... we need not be perfectionist in our life... always set for a 90 percent accuracy, completion, coverage, knowledge, etc etc... then we will be freed from our worries to a great extend.... time is precious... we cannot make it... use it wisely.... a good and timely reminder... thanks, nitish...

Agree with your point Ruskin b...my pleasure.yes

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register